Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Alisaadvocates's Achievements


Newbie (1/14)

  • Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges



  1. Write a letter to your County Office of Education. Keep it factual and list out the harm that is being perpetuated against your child. Send a copy to the State Office of Education if you need to. Send these letters certified, and keep a copy for yourself. Your student has a federally mandated legal right to a proper education, not an abusive one.
  2. Hello, Did you have an IEP meeting that you participated in that discussed the goals? What State are you in?
  3. I am in California. If you agree with services but not with placement, there should be a box you can check saying I agree with all parts of the IEP except, and then you can write in your statement. You can write a letter stating your concerns and request it be attached to the IEP. They can not move her to another placement unless you agree.
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use