Speech Language Processing Results

Smiley74

Question

What educational impact would/could be seen/linked to LPT3 subtest scores indicating difficulties in the areas of categorization and generating attributes of common nouns?  Also demonstrated slow processing speed throughout the assessment for formal and informal activities. 

2 answers to this question

On 2/14/2023 at 9:30 AM, Smiley74 said:

What educational impact would/could be seen/linked to LPT3 subtest scores indicating difficulties in the areas of categorization and generating attributes of common nouns?  Also demonstrated slow processing speed throughout the assessment for formal and informal activities. 

Hi! 

Some things I would look for are trouble with reading comprehension, trouble with writing at grade level, difficulty in math class. To be more specific, I would need to know what grade level you are looking at.

CM

On 2/16/2023 at 4:41 PM, Christy McGuire said:

Hi! 

Some things I would look for are trouble with reading comprehension, trouble with writing at grade level, difficulty in math class. To be more specific, I would need to know what grade level you are looking at.

Fourth grade.