Jump to content

Partial Consent

Recommended Posts

Can you do a partial consent of a first IEP?  Meaning can you agree to the gifted portion of the IEP but not the ED label they want to put on a student with Selective Mustism.  I'd prefer OHI for SM diagnosis or just keep the current 504 for SM but want the gifted services.  Any advice?  School is saying can't do a partial but I'm not finding any policy that states that.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use