Meeting location

Smiley74

My District had started to default to virtual meetings, are there any provisions that can force all participants to be in person? I personally dislike when District participants are together in the same office for a zoom and parents are elsewhere. It seems unbalanced and ripe for sidebars parents aren’t privy to. 
It was convenient to have meetings virtually during covid and convenient now if someone can’t make it to school, but in person is still very much my presence. 

I'm not sure how they can meet in one room and be on Zoom.  I was in a Zoom meeting with one other person also at this meeting.  We had a lot of feedback.  (Typically we have a device called an Owl - photo below - which allows everyone in the room to participate.  The school might be justifying the cost of a device like this by continuing to offer Zoom meetings.)  https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91K0Q957irL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg